In this article we are going to discuss about Galilean Scholarship, this scholarship is only for Master’s degree students. The degree you will receive will be a combined degree from “The Galilean school of Higher Education” and “University of Padova”. It has a lot of benefits like lodging, food, living expenses, flight ticket reimbursement, stationery and other study related expenses. You will receive money even for going to another country for research purpose.
Who can apply: you are eligible to apply if you
- are a non-Italian citizen, residing outside Italy.
- hold (or be expected to obtain one before July 31st or September 30th 2023, depending on the chosen programme at the University of Padova) a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree;
- are eligible to be admitted or have been admitted to a Master’s degree programme at the University of Padova.
- should not be older than 26 at the time of applying for the scholarship.
Available degree programmes: You may choose any Master’s degree programme offered by the University of Padova.
When to apply: You can apply from January 23th to March 13th 2023.
How to apply:
- You have to first Pre-enrol in at least one Master’s degree programme at the University of Padova.
- You have to Send your cover letter/CV to email@example.com
- Have two referees send a reference letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The scholarship package includes: a grant up to €2,500 per academic year, 1 round trip flight ticket from/to your home country (up to €1,500); free board and accommodation at University of Padova canteens and residences; reimbursement of documented expenses such as books, stationery etc, along with that if you go on any study trips or research trips, you will receive upto 1500 Euro.
For more details you can visit website: www.scuolagalileiana.unipd.it/en/